Perform bench and machine operations necessary to develop, fabricate, construct, alter, and assemble a wide variety of machine tools, special automated equipment, production machines, presses, fixtures, etc. This is for second shift. Hourly rate is $33.12 with an additionl $.35/ hour for shift premium.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on machines/tools.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices using tools.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using tools.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; places and expedites orders; verifies receipt of materials/equipment.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies appropriately.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics, understands and able to read the schematics.
- Familiar with bearings, nomenclature, and function.
- Automation assembly and machining experience.
- Able to build new machinery and components.
· Machine Repair Apprenticeship or related 5 years of experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed